Prepare Dental Pro 7 and dry (wet) toothbrush before Using Dental Pro 7 – Use 2-3 Times Daily:
- Wet your Toothbrush
- Add 5 Drops of Dental Pro 7 (from the small glass applicator bottle) to wet Brush
- Very gently brush as usual for 2 minutes, including your tongue
- Rinse your mouth with water (if desired)
- When empty use the large bottle to refill the small glass applicator bottle
- If the glass bottle is full to the top, suck up some the liquid into the pipette applicator before replacing the cap (to prevent overflowing/leaking)
(Optional) For whiter teeth, now and again dip your toothbrush into a little baking soda (bicarbonate of soda) and very gently brush your teeth for 1 minute before you brush with Dental Pro 7
To make the product more effective, try not to eat or drink within a 30 minute time frame after to use.
Optional use ; to use as a mouthwash, add 2-3 drops in a little water and gargle. As an instant anti-bacterial breath freshener, place 2 drops on your tongue and coat inside of mouth.
Safety before using Dental Pro 7
Do not exceed the stated dose or Using Dental Pro 7 more than 3 times daily. Stop using this product if it disagrees with you. Not for use by children under 12 years. Ingredients has not nuts but product may contain minute trace of nut oils. Do not Swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Seek advice if pregnant. Keep away from eyes. Not suitable for use on animals.
Read Dental Pro 7 Ingredients
Ingredients : Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) oil, Mentha Arvensis (Cornmint) oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) leaf oil, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) seed oil, Alpha tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E) oil,
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) leaf oil, Leptospermum scoparium (Manuka) oil, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) oil, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove bud) oil, Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) oil, Thymus Vulgaris (White Thyme) oil.
This product naturally contains : Eugenol, limonene, and Linalool
Using Dental Pro 7 – We want to here from you : We’d love to hear your success story so please fee free to let us know what you think to our products, in fact, if you allow us to use your testimonial (with before and after pictures) on our website, we will send you a 2 month supply completely free of charges.
Advantages of Dental Pro 7 after Using Dental Pro 7
Apart from Dental Pro 7 potentially save thousands, there are also many other advantages
Liquid concentrate formula ‘
This formula can penetrate the bottom line of the deepest gums that some toothpaste cannot penetrate
This powerful formula made from extracts of rare plants and seeds, herbs and seeds has been scientifically proven that this ingredient can kill harmful bacteria in your mouth.
Made from 100% natural, no chemical elements that can irritate the gums or teeth, preservatives, dyes, and other ingredients that are artificial chemicals
Resolving gum, tooth and bad breath problems from the content of Dental Pro 7 which can kill harmful bacteria in your mouth quickly, only takes 30 seconds to kill these bacteria.
100% Pure Concentrated
The active ingredients in ONE bottle of Dental Pro 7 are so pure that they are estimated to be more than 700% more concentrated than leading dental treatments (at a cost of $ 80 per tube) … equivalent value over $ 560
Feel after using Dental Pro 7, feel fresh, bad breath disappears, within a week the tartar comes off itself, the gums are reddish, a sign that the gums are getting healthy, thus your self-confidence will increase. What are you waiting for, buy now before the price rises
Using Dental Pro 7: A Simple and Effective Way to Achieve a Healthy Smile
Dental Pro 7 is a unique dental care system that is easy to use and effective at cleaning, whitening, protecting, and freshening your breath. Here is a simple step-by-step guide on how to use Dental Pro 7:
- Apply 4-5 drops of Dental Pro 7 to your toothbrush.
- Brush your teeth for two minutes, using a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Be sure to brush all surfaces of your teeth, including the front, back, and chewing surfaces.
- Spit out the Dental Pro 7, but do not rinse your mouth with water. This will allow the Dental Pro 7 to continue working on your teeth and gums.
You can use Dental Pro 7 up to three times a day for optimal results.
Here are some additional tips for using Dental Pro 7:
- For best results, use Dental Pro 7 in conjunction with a good flossing routine.
- If you have sensitive teeth, you may want to start by using Dental Pro 7 once a day and gradually increase to three times a day as tolerated.
- Dental Pro 7 is safe to use with electric toothbrushes.
- Avoid eating or drinking for 30 minutes after using Dental Pro 7 to allow it to fully absorb into your teeth and gums.
With regular use, Dental Pro 7 can help you to achieve a healthy, white smile that you will love!
Other Article: Dental Pro 7 side effects