Alcohol Effects on the Body | Avoid using alcohol
Alcohol Effects on the Body | Avoid using alcohol and The Dangers of Alcohol in Toothpaste | Alcohol Effects on the Body: The short term effect is symptoms like headache, vomit, diarrhea, gastric problems, anemia, asthma, and many more. On the other hand, the long term effects are even scarier like alcoholpoisoning, heart attack, stroke, liver, nerve problems, permanent brain damages, sexual disorders, and even cancers.
Alcohol Effects on the Body and The effects may be different from one to another. It depends on the way you consumealcohol and the immune system. But there is one thing that is sure. You should better avoid consuming it from now if you want to have better and more qualified life.
Dental Pro 7 is paraben free, it contains no preservatives, no artificial chemicals, no colors, no animal products, no fillers, no SLS, no perfumes and no fluoride, it contains just ‘100% pure’ natural ingredients: 11 Safe, Effective, All natural Ingredients
Alcohol Effects on the Body and Alcohol Content in the Toothpaste
One of them is in the toothpaste. Have you imagined that? Although the amount of alcohol in toothpaste is not that much, it is surely still dangerous. As you know, we use it often even around 2 or 3 times a day.
Alcohol Effects on the Body – Alcohol in toothpaste tends to absorb more water. Therefore, it is even able to reduce the production of saliva. Consequently, the mouth can be really dry. The worse thing is that the alcohol can even damage the teeth.
Besides, when the alcohol used is carcinogenic, the possibilities of cancer cell developments also cannot be prevented. Of course, it still doesn’t include the accidental things like the toothpaste is swollen of something. In this case, the effects can be more dangerous for sure.
Dental Pro 7 Free Alcohol
Alcohol Effects on the Body – Maybe, the only solution regarding this matter is by using toothpaste without any content of alcohol. Although it sounds impossible, here is now Dental Pro 7. This is a brand of toothpaste in which the product is free from any chemical substances. The absence of alcohol in toothpaste will give you some more benefits. It is not only to protect the teeth and keep them healthy. You can also avoid any bad long term effects may be caused by this substance.
To replace the alcohol and other chemical substances, ingredients from plants are used. Interestingly, they are even considered as more effective for the teeth and mouth treatments
BUY NOW DENTAL PRO 7 CLICK IMAGE BELLOW
Dental Pro 7 Scientifically Proven | Alcohol Effects on the Body
(1) Takarada K, Kimizuka R, Takahashi N, Honma K, Okuda K, Kato T. A comparison of the antibacterial efficacies of essential oils against oral pathogens. Department of Microbiology, Tokyo Dental College, 1-2-2 Masago, Mihama-Ku, Chiba 261-8502, Japan. Oral Microbiol Oral Microbiol Immunol. 2004 Feb;19(1):61-4
(2) Shapiro S, Meier A, Guggenheim B. The antimicrobial activity of essential oils and essential oil components towards oral bacteria. University of Zurich, Switzerland. Oral Microbiol Immunol. 1994 Aug;9(4):202-8.
(3) Menezes SM, Cordeiro LN, Viana GS. Punica granatum (pomegranate) extract is active against dental plaque. J Herb Pharmacother. 2006;6(2):79-92.
(4) Sastravaha G, Yotnuengnit P, Booncong P, Sangtherapitikul P. Adjunctive periodontal treatment with Centella Asiatica and Punica granatum extracts. A preliminary study. J Int Acad Periodontol. 2003 Oct;5(4):106-15.
(5) Sastravaha G, Gassmann G, Sangtherapitikul P, Grimm WD. Adjunctive periodontal treatment with Centella Asiatica and Punica granatum extracts in supportive periodontal therapy. J Int Acad Periodontol. 2005
(6) 41. Aslam MN, Lansky EP, Varani J. Pomegranate as a cosmeceutical source: pomegranate fractions promote proliferation and procollagen synthesis and inhibit matrix metalloproteinase-1 production in human skin cells. J Ethnopharmacol. 2006 Feb 20;103(3):311-8.